Compotacustico is an audio and music creation space for video games.
It is created and directed by Marina Picaporte; music composer and sound designer from Zaragoza, Spain.
She can CREATE, ADAPT and IMPLEMENT your sound idea for your game.
Marina Picaporte jury...
in the Zjam 2022.
• Music for any type of video game e.g.: action, adventures, role, simulation, strategy, sports, puzzle, idle...
• Different music genres for video games such as: epic, fantasy, action, thriller, suspense, drama, romantic, minimalism, chiptune...
• Ambiences for any kind of video game.
• FX for different kind of video game.
• Make voices to different kind of video game.
• Implement the sound and music directly in the game engines or by middleware.
(Superior Music Conservatory
of Aragon, Spain)
Voice Actress Junior
(Roma Studio, Zaragoza)
Music for Video Games
(Spanish General Society of Authors and Editors)
I love imagine with my ears. In my opinion, the best part of the sound creation process is when the image is in silence. You start to work and see the game's sound universe begins to have life.
Of course, before start the process is crucial have a good organization, communication with the rest of the team and verify that we will go to the same direction. How we can know it? We can find out with music and sound examples.
When you imagine the concept, the rest is have a good technical, be constant in the work process (creation and investigation) and get continuous feedback with the team. This is the magic solution to achieve the best possible results.